I was so excited when I realized that I have been nominated for the Liebster Award 2017 that I spilled a bottle full of water on me. Thank you @Rajiwriteshere for honoring me with this. This is a milestone in my blogging career and it will motivate me to become a better blogger.
To those who do not know what is the Liebster Award and why am I so excited about it, the Liebster Award is given to aspiring bloggers as a recognition of the efforts they are making to share their thought with the world through their words. Liebster means dearest or beloved in German. And, this award has been inspired so many bloggers to achieve their goals and will keep inspiring many wonderful bloggers.
So, moving on to the things I have to do now. @Rajiwriteshere have asked me a few questions and I have to answer them honestly. So, here I go.
- How you discovered blogging is for you?
Words have always fascinated me. I always wanted to express myself and my ideas to people with my words. This is when I decided I should start writing. When I was doing my graduation, I decided to take writing as a career. That’s when I approached my elder sister (whose profession is writing as well) regarding this, we thought we should start blogging. This is how ‘HalfChocolate’ Happened.
- What is your favorite read so far?
I’ve always enjoyed reading. It’s so difficult to pick the favorite cause anything that inspires me is my favorite read. But, if I have to pick one, I will be picking the Harry Potter series. There were so many inspiring and amazing characters in the story and they helped me to become a stronger person.
- Tell us about your first blog post?
On my first blog post, I wrote about female freedom fighters of India. It was my tribute to those selfless and brave women. You can read it here.
- What are the 3 tips you can give for a new blogger?
I’ve always been very bad at giving tips. These are a few tips that I’m trying to follow. I want to share them with all the aspiring bloggers.
- Talk to others bloggers, visit as many blogs as you can. You will get interesting ideas and come across with wonderful stories which will help you to improve your skill.
- Having fun is the key thing. Write about anything and everything that make you a happy person. It can be traveling, cooking, photography, fashion, or a fiction. Things that make you happy make you an awesome blogger as well. Write like no one is reading, you don’t know how many people are being inspired by you.
- You can write whatever you want to like. You can pen your experience, your hobbies, or a work of fiction. But, never lose your focus.
Here are the wonderful bloggers whom I’m nominating. I’m so glad that I got a chance to read them. Congrats to all of you.
- Cassidy Dyce – https://sunkissed405.com/
- Suanlian Tangpua – https://www.shoppersgossip.com/
- Mark Evans-Leigh – http://nowthatsjustgay.blogspot.in/
- Susan Colgan – https://susancolgan.blog/
- Jessica French – http://travelsofababy-vet.com/
- Kim Tungol – http://meloerise.wixsite.com/
- Anjali Chawla – http://www.travelwithanjali.com/
- Kristal Xavier – https://eclectickristal.com/
- Maria Durante – http://lyndurante.com/
- Amber French – https://ambercoloredglasses.com/
And, finally, the part where I get to ask my questions.
- What inspired you to become a blogger?
- Which is your favorite post on your blog?
- Who is your favorite fictional character? And why he/she is your favorite?
- If a genie grants you three wishes, what would you wish for? And why?
- What are the five things you can’t imagine your day without?
Answer them honestly and don’t forget to tag me in your post. I will love to read your answers.