Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl has been someone who has inspired numerous young girls in more than one ways. Her epic love saga with Chuck Bass and twisted friendship with Serena made us glued to the show. But, it was her dresses, impeccable sense of fashion, and magnificent screen presence that made her a true diva. Most importantly, her quotes witty, sassy, and blunt, just changed our way of seeing the world. Blair Waldorf played by Leighton Meester became an icon for those powerful words uttered with pure conviction. If you’re like me, who always think ‘what would Blair Waldorf do’ in every difficult situation of life, this article is for you. Here are 10 great bits of advice by Blair Waldorf that will help you to deal with dramas of life.
1. Take this piece of advice from Queen Bee seriously. It will help you to achieve everything you want in your life.
“If you really want something you don’t stop for anyone or anything until you get it.”
2. Do not let your emotions to rule you. Get up and take the command. You think it’s difficult? Well, Queen B’s advice is impactful but not necessarily easy. Your choice, if you want to do easy or be awesome.
“We’re not servants of our emotions. We can control them, suppress them, stomp them out like bugs.”
3. Blair’s words are not for faint hearted people. The beautiful lady is brutally honest and she is never afraid of the ugly truths of the life. She faces it with a gorgeous smile. Hail Queen Blair!
“You can’t make people love you, but you can make them fear you.”
4. Take the cue from the prettiest girl in Constance Billard. Blair Waldorf never settled for anything less than what she deserved. And you should never do that too.
“I’m not a stop along the way, I’m a destination.”
5. Another piece of advice by Queen Bee, that you should always follow. Instead of depending on your destiny, take action to achieve whatever you want and do it now. How cool and how correct she is!
“Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen.”
6. Classic Blair Waldorf. Her philosophy is simple. Life can suck your soul out of your body. You definitely need some well deserved time to pamper yourself. Bang on.
“Have a little faith and, if it does not work, have a lot of mimosas.”
7. She has some really great pieces of advice when it comes to achieving the goal. Like this one, when you’ve your eyes set on the trophy, you’re going to win. That’s a strong woman talking.
“Nothing’s is holding me back anymore. I know what I want and I am going to get it.”
8. The lovely woman is a force to reckon with. B is one of those women who know Newton’s third law is not only applicable in Physics. Most of all She is intelligent enough to connect a confused mind with an upcoming disaster. Phew! I wish we could borrow her vision (of course along with her wardrobe).
“If you go back with an uncertain heart, there will be drama and disaster for all.”
9. The queen again nails it. So, if you are questioning your self-worth, Don’t! You are great the way you’re. Just try to see through Blair’s eyes and think with her brain. You will find yourself awesome.
“My life is so bountiful, I don’t need a boyfriend to feel fulfilled.”
10. Well, this one needs no explanation. In fact, we all know this but fail to acknowledge the same in right time. However Blair Waldorf is the queen for all right reasons and one of them is that she knows the life, happiness, and difficulties are the matter of perspective. You just need to pick the best one.
“Things are never as bad as you think.”
Display Image Source: www.planetclaire.tv